Live in Atlanta, GA and Confused about the Georgia Probate process? Let us help.
After a loved one passes, suddenly there's so much to do.
Sorting through old clothes, making funeral arrangements, all while trying to grieve. Your to-do list may feel miles long.
A crucial part of that list is settling the estate of your loved one.
We focus exclusively on helping people who have lost a loved one and are dealing with estate issues. From estate conflicts to reducing overwhelm, our goal is to help you settle the estate right.
We know that this is a difficult time for you.
You want answers.
You want clarity.
We want to help.
We’d love to talk with you about your specific situation. Fill out this form and we’ll reach out to you to schedule a consultation.
During our consultation:
- We’ll take time to completely understand your unique situation.
- We’ll ask questions to make sure we know what’s important to you.
- We’ll help you understand the legal landscape of settling an estate in Georgia, even if things are not peaceful.
- We’ll make recommendations based on your specific situation, and make sure you understand the pros and cons of each recommendation.
Top Rated Probate Firm
Not Ready For A Consultation Yet?
We’ll be here when you’re ready. In the meantime, download our handbook that will help you understand some key points in the Georgia probate process, including what to do if things are not peaceful.
Inside the handbook, you'll learn:
- How to get started settling an estate in Georgia. (Page 5)
- What happens when things are not peaceful? (Page 10)
- 10 Key questions you must ask when reading a will (Page 15)
- What to do if you can't find a will. (Page 22)
- Common Probate Terms (Page 23)