Honor Their Wishes. Settle The Estate Right.
After a loved one passes away, it’s challenging to take care of all the things that need to be done. Estate disputes can add an exhausting layer to an already difficult time in your life.
Lack of communication, fraudulent wills, or missing property can be clear signs of problems that will not get better on their own. Let us help you honor the wishes of your loved one, and settle the estate right.
While other firms may dabble in estate issues, our firm focuses exclusively on them. It’s all we do.
We know that this is a difficult time for you.
You want answers.
You want clarity.
We want to help.
We’d love to talk with you about your specific situation. Fill out this form and we’ll reach out to you to schedule a consultation.
During our consultation:
- We’ll take time to completely understand your unique situation.
- We’ll ask questions to make sure we know what’s important to you.
- We’ll help you understand the legal landscape of settling an estate in Georgia, even if things are not peaceful.
- We’ll make recommendations based on your specific situation, and make sure you understand the pros and cons of each recommendation.
Not Ready For A Consultation Yet?
We’ll be here when you’re ready. In the meantime, download our handbook that will help you understand some key points in the Georgia probate process, including what to do if things are not peaceful.
Inside the handbook, you'll learn:
- How to get started settling an estate in Georgia. (Page 5)
- What happens when things are not peaceful? (Page 10)
- 10 Key questions you must ask when reading a will (Page 15)
- What to do if you can't find a will. (Page 22)
- Common Probate Terms (Page 23)